Inauguration of the new headquarters of the Federação Portuguesa de Patinagem, in 4 July 1950. This was also the office of Associação de Patinagem do Sul, at that time. Still belonging to FPP, this flat in the centre of Lisbon contains a lot of History archived. Not only portuguese rink-hockey history, but also many data from all the Rink-Hockey World history.
Inauguration of the headquarters of FPP, 1950